- Trade Professionals – professionals associated with design, furniture and interiors industry including architects, designers, developers, retailers and other affiliates
- Trade Media – professionals covering the show as an editor, writer, influencer, blogger or journalist with a recognised media outlet
- Manufacturers/Suppliers – professionals who represent or work for a business that manufacturers, distributes or supplies products and services to the interiors trade
The first two days of the show are restricted to trade professionals only, although your trade registration provides access to Interiors Australia and DENFAIR for all three days (Thursday, 10 February to Saturday, 12 February), including Public Day.
Trade Registration includes 3-day entry to the exhibition and all seminars.
Thursday, 10 February, 10am – 7pm
Friday, 11 February, 10am – 5pm
Saturday, 12 February, 10am – 4pm
Trade Registration Fees:
FREE for qualifying trade professionals – Learn more.
Before 28 December: $50.00
After 28 December to 2 February: $60.00
After 2 February including on-site: $70.00
Public Day Tickets
- General Public
- Children under 12
Public Day will be held on the last day of the show on Saturday, 12 February. It connects the general public with design industry creatives. This is your opportunity to experience the premier event that interior designers, architects and stylists look to for what’s new, what’s best, and what’s next in design trends, products, materials and furniture.
Whether you’re undertaking a renovation, planning to build a new home, or just after some inspiration for a room makeover, Interiors Australia offers everything you need for your interior project.
From furniture, lighting, flooring and rugs to surface materials, textiles, kitchen and bath, the show offers thousands of products to explore and shop – both from independent makers and established manufacturers.
Saturday, 12 February, 10am – 4pm
Ticket Prices for Public Day:
Before 28 December: $20.00
After 28 December: $30.00
After 2 February including on-site: $40.00
Children under 12 free
Do You Qualify for a Free Trade Registration?
Trade professionals associated with design, furniture and interiors industry including architects, designers, developers, retailers and other affiliates with a valid, verifiable ABN are welcome to register for Interiors Australia + DENFAIR for FREE. If you have not received a free registration code elsewhere, please use this link to access your free trade registration.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
HESITANT ABOUT COVID-19 IMPACTS ON YOUR TICKET PURCHASE?
Rest assured that the safety of our community is our absolute priority and comes first before all else. We will take all necessary precautions for public health and follow State Governments Health guidelines that are in place at the time of our event.
- If you can’t travel due to COVID-19 border closures we will refund your ticket purchase
- If you can’t travel due to COVID-19 quarantine restrictions, we will refund your ticket purchase.
Tickets and/or badges (“Badges”) for Interiors Australia | DENFAIR (“Event”) are non-refundable (except where applicable under relevant legislation/regulations) and non-transferable and cannot be reproduced, upgraded or resold above the purchase value.
- The Event will only offer a refund or exchange of a badge if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event) or to the extent otherwise required by law
- The Event will provide refund or exchange of badge to any customers who is unable to travel to the event due to travel restrictions in relation to COVID-19
- The Event will provide a refund or exchange of badge to any customer who is quarantined at the direction of a medical professional (with applicable evidence) in relation to COVID-19
Further to this
- If the Event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased. Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange
- Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) the Event will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of the event, including travel and accommodation expenses
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation
- In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase
- The Event will take all necessary precautions for public health and follow national and local health guidelines, but tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded, or exchanged unless directly impacted in the above-listed ways or in other ways applicable to our refund policy
By purchasing a ticket to attend the Event, you agree to the below terms and conditions of entry.
- All visitors are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS or social media with information about the event/s and future editions of the event/s.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future events
- The Event’s speakers and guests are subject to change or cancel without notice. All show features are subject to availability and access is not guaranteed and/or may require an additional fee.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets/Badges.
- Lüp and Lüp Tickets acts as the Event ticketing agency. Price of tickets are promoted in AUD$ and inlcude GST.
- Each ticket order will incur a processing fee of 2.5% for Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
- The Event reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, should circumstances change.
- The right to admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms and conditions.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced or machines read as invalid and used or are not purchased
- All entry tickets purchased online before midnight of the early bird closing will be charged at the discounted early bird rate. All entry tickets purchased after the early bird closes will be charged at the non-discounted full price rate, unless a speciality discount code is in promotion.
- We reserve the right to change any event schedules without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except where required by relevant legislation/regulations.
- In the case of event cancellation, a full refund will be offered in line with Australian consumer law.
- In the case of event postponement, your ticket will be transferred and valid for the rescheduled event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event a full refund will be offered
- Should a speaker or guest not appear at the event for any reason, tickets to the Event are non-refundable.
Trade Days (Thursday, 10 and Friday, 11 February)
Admission on the above days is restricted to trade professionals affiliated with the interiors, furniture and design industry (architects, designers, developers/builders, manufacturers, distributors and retailers). To register for Trade Days you will need to supply a valid Company ABN (for Australian businesses only).
Persons not in the above categories will not be admitted on these days and are invited to register for the Public Day ticket.
When you register for the Event, you are declaring you have registered with legitimate business details provided through the relevant responses.
Dress attire is business or smart casual with appropriate footwear.
Public Day (Saturday, 12 February)
Admission on the above day is open to the general public.
Trade Days: These days are not recommended for children under the age of 16. If attending, babies and small children must be securely fastened into a backpack or stroller. This applies to the children of both visitors and exhibitors.
Public Day: Children are welcome. Babies and small children should be securely fastened into a backpack or stroller.
Under no circumstances are any children permitted into the exhibition halls during ‘move in’ and ‘move out’ of the Event. The organiser takes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries onsite.
- To protect the privacy and confidentiality of exhibitors and their products, no video or still photography from digital cameras or mobile phones is permitted.
- By registering to attend the Event or any associated event, you automatically consent to the Organiser using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
Please note that smoking is not permitted inside either venue.
COVID-Safe Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in attending Interiors Australia and DENFAIR. We kindly ask that you take note of the changes to our Terms & Conditions of Entry below in line with our COVID-Safe Plan to ensure a safe and enjoyable show experience for everyone.
All attendees must register online with accurate contact information including name, contact number and email address, which in addition to being held in a secure database by the Organiser, will assist with contact tracing where required.
All attendees will undergo a bag and ID check for security purposes and to verify identification. If you are unable to present a valid ID on request, access to the event will be denied.
Exhibition badges will be issued at registration and must be worn at all times in the exhibition hall. All attendees will be scanned in and out of the exhibition halls to manage venue capacity and assist with contact tracing.
Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 (including those awaiting a test result), a history of international travel in the 14 days prior to the event or close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the event, must remain at home.
Attendees should be mindful of maintaining physical distancing of 1.5 metres during the event, including entering and exiting the event. Please abide by barriers, signs, floor markings and verbal announcements to support physical distancing.
Refrain from shaking hands, touching and other forms of physical contact.
All attendees are encouraged to use the handwashing and sanitation stations provided to ensure good hand hygiene. Cough or sneeze into your arm or tissue and wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds afterwards.
Any individual displaying symptoms of COVID-19 onsite must report to a COVID marshal or the Organisers Office without delay where event and venue security will be alerted, and the appropriate action taken.